Protect your privacy with your Face
FaceVACS Logon is your private guard to your computer. Passwords are vunerable and unsecure. If it is simple and easy to remember, like ID card number or brithday derived, it offers little security. If it is highly complicated, user may not be able to memorize, and finally have it written down, which security is totally compromised.
However if the computer can recognize you, everything becomes simple and secure. FaceVACS Logon is the true solution to computer security. Just sit in front of the computer, the computer recognize you and unlock your computer in seconds. It is the most user friendly ever login system.
Fear of people sneaking your computer when you are temporary away from computer? Switch on the screen saver. FaceVACS Logon screensaver constantly monitor and actively perform user identification and records all imposer trying to gain access to your computer. It recognize you automatically and resume to normal mode once you come back to the computer.
FaceVACS logon can also encrypt files with your face, and even remember password from internet login. With FaceVACS Logon remembering password is history!
Features at a glance
- Recognition engine: Same FaceVACS® technology as used by government and corporations. Face Recognition Vendor Test 2002 and 2006 top performer
- Verification in less than one second
- Audit Trail: Capture all unauthorized login attempts (with images of trespassers and hackers) and available for post-event check
- Use standard web camera
- Face Learning: Learn your latest face whenever you login. Natural facial progression will not compromise system accuracy.
- Hidden Encryption: Encrypt a file and masks it with an image file type so that only authorized users can retrieve its true content, while it appears as a normal file to others.
||Windows 2000 SP4 / XP SP2 with DirectX 9.0c|
|Recommended hardware requirement|| CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Free Hard disk: 200 MB
|Speed|| Face Detection: 0.05 sec.
Face Verification: 0.30 sec.
|No. of user||10|
|Database||Native in proprietary format with industry-standard encryption|
|Input||USB / Built in Web Cam with Direct Show Support|
|Faceprint size||1K Bytes per user|
|Pose|| Tilt: +/- 15 deg.
Roll: +/- 15 deg.
Yaw: +/- 20 deg.
|Robustness to variability||Robust with respect to changes in facial expression, facial hair, hairstyle, etc.|
|| Can work with eyeglasses provided the eyes are visible
|| Except in extreme condition, lighting effect is not significant
| Background Distraction
||Independent of background|