The component FaceVACS-Assessment as part FaceVACS-Acquisition provides a graphical user interface to visually assess the checked portrait characteristics like frontal pose, uniform lighting, glasses, eyes open and geometrical requirements.
The system can be specifically configured to assess images that comply with the ISO 19794-5 standard for Full Frontal image type requirements and best practice recommendations.
- Show Portrait Characteristics as of availability within SDK 6.2
- Read from file or Scanner device
- Check Frontal pose; Eyes open, Glasses available; Uniform lighting; Head size; Head position; Image dimensions
- Allow manual intervention of compliance test results
- Configurable parameters and thresholds