There is a fast growing demand from government, law enforcement, and industry customers for solutions to identify persons from video cameras.
FaceVACS-VideoScan automatically scans incoming video streams, detects multiple faces and checks for possible "watch list" matches. If a match is found, operators are notified - in real time – allowing them to focus on the identified person instead of simultaneously observing multiple video screens.
Applications include not only the identification of unwanted people in public places, but also the identification of high-ranking customers.
The latest release of FaceVACS-VideoScan combines our leading face recognition technology with state-of-the art camera and computer equipment.
- Real time face tracking on multiple video streams
- Real time probe face comparison against "watch list"
- Real time alarm notification and recording
- Interactive and batch enrollment
- Enrollment from still image, still image camera and live video stream on manual and automatic mode
- Integrators' Kit for video systems, including C++ API and web services API
- High scalability in terms of "watch list" size, number of video streams and number of visible faces
- Supports IP and GigEVision cameras
- Supports firewire, USB cameras and frame grabber connected cameras through DirectShow interface
- Scalable and robust client-server application
- Template density per computing node up to 1 million
- Runs on Windows 2003 Server / XP and SLES 9 / 10
- Other than English languages on demand