FaceVACS-DBScan instantly compares facial images from various sources to large image databases, supporting the biometric identification, comparison, and verification of persons.
Law enforcement professionals can identify individuals in crime scene photos, videos stills and sketches by matching facial images against the agency's mugshot repository. ID issuance agencies can compare ID portraits to large image databases to prevent ID fraud or detect clerical errors.
The Examiner toolset can enhance images for better comparison to the gallery. For example, image processing filters can improve the quality of images retrieved from low quality video footage. The pose correction filter uses 3D modeling technology to generate frontal views of faces taken under lateral angles. Examiner also provides a set of inspection tools that help identify the person by comparing images side by side or by measuring facial features.
Operators can develop watch lists of potential matches while recording a full audit trail for each step in the process. Finding a suspect in a timely manner allows investigators to act upon the search results in the critical time period after a crime has been committed.
FaceVACS-DBScan now offers a mobile client for Android devices. Mobile Examiner allows agents to take suspect photos at the scene, search central databases and instantly receive candidate lists. Investigators can view person demographics and other related information.
- powerful toolset for image quality enhancement and visual inspection of matches
- cluster configurations for multi-million person database processing
- flexible and comfortable match list handling that allows sorting, rearranging, browsing, filtering and more
- batch and interactive enrollments and identifications
- flexible management of additional case-related data
- integrator kit for easy integration into existing systems
- prebinning by bin sets
- one-to-few requests
- high availability option